Monday, May 16, 2011

Little Black Dress

So I was getting ready to go dancing the other night and was staring at my inventory (FOREVER) trying to decide what to wear and I decided to go with stand by LBD but which one??? I tried on one after another I never realized I had so many, so now I'm going to share *some* of my favorites cause everybody even dollies need a cute little black dress. Its so hard to pick just one, or two or even three lol.

The Delectable Doll- Ribbons in Midnight L$200
This is one of my all time favorite dresses (don't think I don't have it in 5 colors) Each cute little dress comes with two skirt options, the longer one shown here and a miniskirt. And as a treat you can try your luck with the gachas for matching mini tophats and heels *squees*


Dilly Dolls - Howie Dress Black- L$300
It doesn't get any better than a an adorable lacy spaghetti strapped dress. Ok it does when it come in a fatpack of 8 colors! This dress has an adorable bodice and super sweet skirt with great details. The cute shoes I'm wearing in all the pics also come from Dilly Dolly- Retro Rose Heels- I highly recommend them they come with a color changing hud to adjust the straps, sole and roses, and they don't take up an alpha in case you want to wear a sculpted corset *wink wink*

 

Gothic Passionate Dreams- Baby Girl Black- L$250
I happened to be at GPD shopping for a different dress when I saw Saur wandering around wearing this one- I had to get it then and there but it wasnt even released yet! I love the corset over the sheer lacy under shirt and the poofy sleeves and the frilly collar- really I can go on forever. I mean come on- don't I look adorable?


Wretched Dollies - Posey Dress- L$350
This dark lolita comes with 5 that's right 5 colors of corset and 6 matching parasols! I love the frilly cuffs and collar and Star always has such wonderful detailing in her dresses! As an added bonus you can get some hot ass boots or adorable lolita hat from her gachas!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment