Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Something Wicked This Way Comes

Nooooooo not me- I'm nice and sweet and innocent *grins* I meant this dress its Wicked HOT. I am vamp hear me roar! You know I love to dress up and this dress totally made me want to find a hot young man to ravish or a lycan to fight. Ohh now I want to watch Underworld! I love the fabric on this dress its so rich and luxurious and a bit naughty with the fishnet cutouts on the bodice and matching gloves and stockings (not shown- gotta keep this page pg ya know). You're gonna drop dead when you hear much I paid for it- FREE! thats right I got this beauty of the MMBoard at Moon's Howling Creations- probably my favorite stop for truly Gothic Vamp attire. Did I mention that the hair and choker come with the outfit? Well now I did. Actually this whole outfit is free! You're jealous I know. I got Skillz.

Just a little side note- Moon also has a hot ass black gown on the riot, a pretty red gown on the specials board and a whole wall of L$25 sales outfits!



Dress: Blood Hunter- Moon's Howling Creations Free (MMBoard)
Hair: Countess in Midnight- Moon's Howling Creations Free (MMBoard)
Choker- Inverted Cross Gothic Choker- Moon's Howling Creations Free (MMBoard)
Skin- Fog in Marta 1- Edge of Sanity- Free (MMBoard)
Heels- Gladiator Sandals in Black - Gabriel (Group Gift- Free to Join)
Nails- Jiao- Formanails- (Lucky chair- Group only Free to join)

No comments:

Post a Comment