Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fashion Forward Fav Five

Ok, anyone who knows me knows how I loooove to hunt- obviously I prefer the free ones since I do a couple a month. But every once in a while I can be tempted to a pay hunt and on that note I give you Fashion Forward! What's cool about this hunt is that each store has a picture of the L$10 hunt gift- so if you don't want it, you can skip to the next one. So without further ado- my favorite five finds.

01. Kastle Rock Couture- Heatwave Gown- Tarnished Reputation
23. Exquisite Jewelry-Ambrosia Bangle in White Gold



07. PurpleMoon Creations- Rumba Suit in Camel
23.Exquisite Jewelry- Ambrosia Bangle in Pink and Gold


21. The Delectable Doll- Tali (3 skirt options)
23.Exquisite Jewelry- Ambrosia Bangle in Pink and Gold



41. Dream Things- Marion




No comments:

Post a Comment