Monday, July 2, 2012

Petite Pixie Stick Hunt!!

So school keeps me pretty busy and I don't have as much time to blog as I'd like but I did manage to open and photograph some of the Petite Pixie Sticks Hunt. These are all I've done SO FAR, hopefully I can get the the rest Wednesday since there is NO school! woot! The hair and the pink and white boots are mine- everything else including the skin is a hunt gift- all a steal at only L$1

Hunt Items:
Skin- Void
Outfit: Gretel : Patchwork Petites
Doughnuts to wear and eat: Sweet Bites
Candy corn Jewelry & Bag :Jae
Candy Nails: Demotik




 Skin- Void: Tosha- Aft- Natural
Dress: PixyStix
Cupcake Jewelry: Sister Fate

 Skin- Void: Tosha- Aft- Natural
Dress: Skittles - Prim &  Pixel
Tophat and Lolly: Sister Fate- (I textured the hat white for the bottom one)


1 comment: